Our cooks provide delicious and nutritious freshly cooked meals that encourage your child to taste as many new things as possible, to support their rapidly growing bodies and minds. Our menu has been carefully selected and our kitchen uses fresh meat and seasonable vegetables, and we also provide the children with fresh fruit. We don’t add any salt, artificial flavourings or colouring and a lot of our food is home made. We will support your child with weaning and introduce different tastes and textures. We’re happy to cater for vegetarian diets and any other dietary requirements your child may have. You can be confident that every effort is made to ensure the correct balance of nutrients for your child.
Take a look at a sample menu…
As of December 13th 2014, all food businesses are required by law to list the potential allergens used in food where it is not pre-packed. There are 14 potential allergens listed as follows:
- Cereals containing gluten. Wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats or their hybridised strains and products thereof.
- Crustaceans and products thereof.
- Eggs and products thereof.
- Fish and products thereof, except: fish gelatine used as carrier for vitamin or carotenoid preparations and fish gelatine or Isinglass used as fining agent in beer and wine.
- Peanuts and products thereof.
- Soybeans and products thereof, except: (a) fully refined soybean oil and fat; (b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, and natural D-alpha tocopherol succinate from soybean sources; (c) vegetable oils derived phytosterols and phytosterol esters from soybean sources; (d) plant stanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols from soybean sources.
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose), except: (a) whey used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agriculture origin; (b) lactonol.
- nut namely: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia nuts and products thereof, except for nuts used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agriculture origin
- Celery and products thereof.
- Mustard and products thereof.
- Sesame seeds and products thereof.
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg per 10mg/litre in terms of the total SO2 which are to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
- Lupin and products thereof.
- Molluscs and products thereof.